The Absent Employees report lists all employees who have excused and unexcused absences during the selected time period. Only absences through the current day appear. Future scheduled absences do not appear.
Note: You cannot change this report, but you can copy it and modify the copy.
- From your Report Library, click tap Run Report
- In the Select Report panel, select Timekeeping > Absent Employees and click tap Select.
- From the report panel, select the following parameters:
- Click Tap Select Timeframe
- Click Tap Select Hyperfind
- Click Tap New Hyperfind to create a new Hyperfind. See Hyperfind queries for more information.
- Click Tap Select Locations to open the Select locations glancepanel.
- When finished, click tap
The report contains the following columns:
- Employee Name (ID) — Last name, first name with the employee's ID
- Absence Type — Excused or unexcused
- Absence Day/Date — The day of the week followed by the date in the user's locale
- Time — Scheduled hours for the time that the employee was absent
- Comment — If the employee added a comment to the absence, the comment is listed here.
If applicable, the total number of employees who are not totalized also appears as well as the employee's name (last, first) and ID.